Advance Transport & Traffic Management System
Cities have a much higher population than available traffic infrastructure. Large cities rely heavily on intelligent traffic management systems to avoid traffic congestion. Our ATMs are designed to improve overall transportation system efficiency and safety by providing real-time and precise information about road conditions, traffic situations, incidents, and weather conditions.
Our advanced transport & traffic management system is an integrated solution for managing highway traffic by collecting, processing, analyzing, and disseminating real-time data to all concerned users and agencies.
Enhance the efficiency of city transportation and increase public reliability with our solutions
Variable Message Sign Boards
VMS provides critical information to road users to improve their safety and travel experience.
- Speed limit, traffic flow congestion
- Weather, date & time, temperature
- Diversions, road closures, or alternative routes
- Hazardous situations, WIP ahead, in-coming traffic situation
- Availability of public transport
Emergency Call Boxes
Roadside emergency phones or call boxes deliver quick, enhanced, and modern responses to accidents or emergencies. It uses communication networks based either on OFC or GSM.
- Robust Steel Body
- Weather Resistant: IP65
- Vandal-resistant Metal Button
- One Button Programmable for Speed Dial
- Simple Installation – wall mounting or pole mounting
- Customized units available
- External power supply or solar power operated
CCTV Cameras & Surveillance
Cameras can help record and display video with the ability to schedule video recording or trigger recording in response to an incident.
- Highway Surveillance – Pan, Tilt & Zoom Close Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras
- Mounted at a height
- 360-degree angular travel in the horizontal plane and a tilt of 90 degrees down from 0 degrees horizontally.
ATMS Control Center
The centre permits you to supervise the entire section of highway traffic. You get explicit traffic feeds from this room through installed equipment such as CCTVs, VIDS, etc.
- Ability to monitor and track the lifecycle of the system
- SOPs for any incident by triggering all the support systems and monitoring outcomes
- Real-time predicted traffic analysis
Optical Fiber Cable & Wireless Communication
Increased Highway Safety
Increased Visibility of Incidents Across a Diverse Set of Traffic Systems
Reduced Traffic Congestion and Accidents
Improved Incident Response and Traffic Flow